This page describes how the site is managed with reference to the processing of personal data of users who consult it, as well as the methods and purposes of processing personal data. This information is also provided pursuant to art. 13-14 EU Reg. 2016/679 to those who interact with web services accessible electronically from the address: www.ktmsrl.it
This site is owned by “KNOW TO MANAGE SRL” which manages and maintains this site for the purpose of providing information and communications relating to the products and services offered. The information is provided only for the site in question and not for other websites that may be consulted through our links, of which “KNOW TO MANAGE SRL” is in no way responsible.
‘KNOW TO MANAGE SRL’ – with registered office in Via Trieste 21 / C, 20010 Santo Stefano Ticino (MI) – as Data Controller of the processing of your personal data, pursuant to and for the purposes of the EU Reg. 2016/679 – GDPR, hereby informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of data subjects with respect to the processing of personal data and that this treatment will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned law and the confidentiality obligations set forth therein.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
- Navigation data
During their normal operation, the IT systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
- Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site, as well as the compilation of the forms for sending specific requests entail the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message or in the form. Summary information specifications are shown or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSAL TO PROVIDE DATA
Apart from what is specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data contained in the request forms, registration to the mailing list, participation in events or otherwise indicated in contacts to request the sending of informative material, technical or commercial or other communications. Their absence will not result in any consequence, if not the impossibility of obtaining what is requested.
METHOD OF TREATMENT
The data are mainly processed with electronic and IT tools and stored both on IT and paper supports and on any other type of suitable medium, in compliance with the methods set out in articles 6, 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of the appropriate security measures provided. To prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
We inform you that, to provide a complete service, our portal may contain links to other websites, not managed by us. We are not responsible for errors, content, cookies, publications of illicit moral content, advertisements, banners or files that do not comply with the current regulatory provisions and compliance with the Privacy legislation by sites managed by us to which reference is made. To improve the service offered, immediate notification of malfunctions, abuses or suggestions to the e-mail address is welcome: email@example.com
You Your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorized by the Data Controller.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The data processing will be carried out for:
- give the possibility to access the public and / or reserved sections of the site;
- execute the activation and maintenance of any services subscribed online or the sending of newsletters;
- process requests for information, quotes, technical support;
- provide information on services and products supplied and about variations of products or services;
- perform the obligations established by laws or regulations;
- the protection of the owner in court;
- allow constant monitoring of the effectiveness of the proposed service.
SUBJECTS TO WHOM PERSONAL DATA MAY BE COMMUNICATED
Personal data relating to the processing in question may also be communicated to subjects to whom the right to access your personal data is recognized by law or secondary and / or community regulations. Your data may only be communicated to competent and duly appointed subjects for the performance of the services necessary for the correct management of the relationship, with a guarantee of protection of the rights of the interested party. Furthermore, some data can be communicated and disseminated to internet operators of which ‘KNOW TO MANAGE SRL’ uses for the management of its domains. Your personal data will not be disclosed in any way. Your data will not be transferred to third countries.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
We inform you that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is: for personal data, we comply with a conservation policy in line with the legal and statutory requirements. For more information, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may also retain your data for the period necessary to pursue legitimate business interests, conduct audits, comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes and apply agreements.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Rights of the interested party
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the representative appointed pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is revealed impossible or involves the use of resources
- manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- data portability.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
THE DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller is ‘KNOW TO MANAGE SRL’ – with registered office in Via Trieste 21 / C, 20010 Santo Stefano Ticino (MI) in the person of its pro tempore legal representative. The user has the right to obtain from the owner the cancellation (right to be forgotten), the limitation, updating, rectification, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, as well as in general can exercise all rights foreseen by articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
To exercise the rights listed above, the interested party must make a written request by e-mail.
The email must be sent to: email@example.com
Cookies means a textual element that is inserted into the hard disk of a computer or other device by the online service provider to visitors to the website. Cookies can collect information on visitors’ habits regarding the use of the aforementioned website, recording the activities of their computer or other device regarding the aforementioned site, for example when it comes to making purchases.
This site, for strictly technical reasons, makes use of the following types of cookies:
- Proprietary cookies (also called first-party cookies)
Proprietary cookies are cookies that are saved directly on your computer or other device. They may include cookies such as session cookies and persistent cookies (described below).
Proprietary cookies can be used to follow the movements made by the visitor’s computer or other device by consulting the site, for example for analysis purposes.
- Third party cookies
Third-party cookies are cookies managed by third parties that can collect and track some browsing data. This site uses the Google Analytics service (described in navigation and statistical data collected by third parties).
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Application, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google could use Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the advertisements of its advertising network. Personal data collected: Cookies and Usage data. Place of treatment: USA – https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it
- Session cookies
The length of time between the moment you open your Internet browser and the moment you close it is called the browsing session. Session cookies are cookies stored on the visitor’s computer or other device during a browsing session, but which expire and are normally eliminated at the end of a browsing session.
- Persistent cookies
Persistent cookies are cookies stored on the visitor’s computer or other device during a browsing session, but which remain on the computer or other device after the end of the aforementioned browsing session (e.g. registration of the password). Persistent cookies allow sites to recognize the visitor’s computer or other device when it is used to access one of our sites again, after the end of a browsing session and at the beginning of a new browsing session, essentially to help the visitor to quickly reconnect to our site
Block / limit cookies
You can limit cookies by changing your browser settings (guide below):
For Internet Explorer:
- Click on “Tools” at the top of the browser window and select “Internet Options”;
- In the options window, access the “Privacy” tab;
- To enable cookies, set the cursor on “Average” or on lower values;
- To block all cookies, move the cursor to the top.
- Click on “Tools” in the browser menu and select “Options”;
- Select the “Privacy” panel;
- To enable cookies, select “Accept cookies from sites”;
- To disable cookies, deselect “Accept cookies from sites”.
- Click on the wrench icon in the browser toolbar;
- Select Settings;
- Click on “Show advanced settings”;
- In the “Privacy” section, click the “Content Settings” button;
- To enable cookies in the “Cookies” section, select “Allow setting of local data”; in this way both first and third party cookies will be activated. To enable only first-party cookies, select “Block all third-party cookies, without exception”;
- To disable cookies, in the “Cookies” section choose “Block sites from setting any data”.
- If it is not already open, start Safari;
- Choose Safari> Preferences, then click Privacy;
- In the “Block cookies” section, specify whether Safari should accept cookies from websites and when;
- For information about the options, click on the computer, then click Details;
- To view which websites store cookies on your computer, click Details.
For all other browsers and mobile devices:
To limit cookies on any other browser or on a mobile device, visit the official web page of the device or browser manufacturer or consult the corresponding documentation provided.
For more information on cookies and their use, visit:
AllAbout Cookies.org www.allaboutcookies.org